What time does it start/finish?
- Saturdays start at 12:30pm and finish at 3.30pm.
- Sundays start at Mid-day and finish at 3pm
- Tuesdays start at 7:30pm and finish at 10pm
Are there parking facilities nearby?
- There is parking available at all sites (Oxford Dive Centre and Radley College )
Where is it?
- Saturdays and Sundays start at the Dive Centre, and finish at Radley College.
- Tuesdays start at the Dive Centre, and finish at Radley College.
What do I need to bring?
- Swimming gear, towel and your enthusiasm!
What happens on a Try Dive?
- We will show you an introductory DVD, talk you through the SCUBA equipment and then you will get 1-1.5 hours in the swimming pool using the SCUBA equipment. You will be accompanied by a qualified member of staff at all times.
How old do I have to be to take part?
- The minimum age is 8 years old.
Can I bring a camera?
- You may bring a camera, but please be aware that we must gain permission from other members of the group in order for you to use it in the swimming pool area.
Can I bring someone with me who isn’t diving?
- Yes, friends and family are welcome to come along. There is a viewing area at the swimming pool.
Is there anywhere at the swimming pool to get changed?
- Yes, there are changing, toilet and shower facilities at the swimming pool.
Can I bring food and drink?
- Yes, but you cannot consume food or drink at the swimming pool.
How many people will be in the group?
- The group size varies, we can accommodate most numbers. Please contact us if you have a large group.
How deep is the swimming pool?
Do I need to be able to swim?
- Yes, you must be a competent swimmer.
I have a medical condition, can I still take part?
- If you answer Yes to any of the questions on the PADI Medical Statement (see ‘Downloads’ section), you must refer to a doctor before taking part.