Use our handy web questionnaire to find out which course is most suitable for your skills and experience.
PADI Scuba Review
The PADI Scuba Review is ideal for any divers who wish to refresh their diving skills, including non-certified divers who may want a refresher before continuing with their PADI Open Water Diver qualification. Our recommendation is for qualified divers who have not dived for 6 months or more, to complete a Scuba Review before diving. Our aim is to ensure that you are comfortable and happy with your scuba diving skills, therefore we want to emphasise that the purpose of the Scuba Review is to refresh and, if necessary, enhance your existing skills. This is not a ‘pass or fail’ course!
- 10 years of age or over
- Have completed the Theory and Confined water part of the PADI Open Water Diver course
- Bring along your current Logbook (or purchase a new Logbook from us)
What can I expect?
Your Scuba Review can be completed in one pool session. You will meet us at the pool, where we will complete registration paperwork, check your log book and your current certification level. This is followed by a review of your scuba diving theory, which is in the form of a quiz. This enables us to identify any areas of theory where you may want a quick update or refresher from your Instructor, which we will be happy to provide. You and your Instructor will review all of your Open Water Diver skills, from assembling equipment through to Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent, and everything else in between! You will be given the opportunity to practice and improve on any skills that you may not feel comfortable with. At the end of the session your Instructor will sign your Logbook to state that you have completed a Scuba Review.
How much will it cost and what do I need to bring?
- You will need to bring your swimming gear and a towel
- Equipment hire is included, but please do bring along your own kit if you wish
- Bring your current Logbook, or purchase a new one from us.
- Scuba Review: £95
What can I do after this course?
- PADI Scuba Divers can upgrade to PADI Open Water Diver
- Various PADI Specialities (see this link)
- Escorted dives