The academic aspects of the PADI Enriched Diver will be completed by e-learning.
Through hands-on training at the dive centre you will:
- find out how to obtain and use nitrox
- discuss managing oxygen exposure and how to determine the optimal depth range, as well as the maximum safe depths for nitrox diving
- practice analysing the oxygen content in your scuba tank
- learn how to set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- understand the differences between air and nitrox diving
The PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course can also count towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
All the equipment necessary for the course is supplied by Oxford Dive Centre.
So why not get in touch with us today to find out more and find a course date that works for you?
Prerequisites & Requirements
Age Requirement 12 years or older
PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification)